I'm Bringing Sexy Back

A blog about human sexuality and sex in the news.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sex Addicted


The HBO hit show "Sex and the City" still reaches a wide audience, even though the show stopped airing in 2004, according to a Chicago Sun-Times article.

Many women can't get enough of watching the show that celebrates four women in their 30s and 40s living the single life in New York City.

Although, many women are instantly hooked, I think men enjoy this show just as much as women do. I think anyone can relate to or understand the realistic situations that this show re-enacts.

It is without a doubt one of the best shows that I have ever had the pleasure of viewing on television.

If you haven't watched a single episode yet, I recommend to catch one on TBS or buy the DVD collection a.s.a.p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home