I'm Bringing Sexy Back

A blog about human sexuality and sex in the news.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Masturbation is healthy


Lauren Wright talks about masturbation and it's benefits in her column in the Nevada Sagebrush.

Wright said masturbation is a taboo subject that has always seemed inappropriate due to societal and religious stereotypes.

I'm glad that someone finally said that masturbation being inappropriate is a stereotype. I think it is human nature for someone to touch themselves.

Above all I think it is interesting to note that men only do it 20 percent more then women!

I find that most women lie or are embarrassed that they masturbate. It is ridiculous to feel negative about pleasing yourself.

Growing up I felt that there was something mentally wrong with me because I masturbated. Whenever the conversation was brought up among a group of my girlfriends they would say "they didn't do such things" and I would bare my secret alone. For years I felt like I needed help with my "sickness" and now I just wish someone would have told me it was normal.

I was really young when I started to masturbate so I know that it is human nature to do it. I know that it is human nature because when I started I didn't even know much about sex.

I also think Wright brought up a good point when she said that when men masturbate it can be seen as comical and rarely a joke is cracked about women. Why is that?

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All hail masturbation! I've been doing it for over 50 years (really) and I ain't blind or crazy yet, although some may argue about that last part. It's nothing to be ashamed about at all, completely normal, completely healthy, completely fun for men and women of all ages!

Hey I like your blog and your healthy attitude towards your subject matter! Cheers!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Minuria said...

Masturbación es una sensación sensual y es saludable. . Lo cierto es chicas que habría que decir que la bendita masturbación es buena para liberarnos de nuestras tensiones y satisfacer nuestras necesidades. Nuestro propio cuerpo nos lo demanda.

El placer de la masturbatorio es un elemento básico al que podemos recurrir para obtener placer. Pero la masturbación es mejor y es algo fascinante cuando la haces delante de tu pareja. Me encanta masturbarme. Me relaje. Me hace sentir sensual, sexy y sabrosa. Me pone en un estado de euforia y de buen humor. Sobre todo, me gusta hacerlo antes de tener sexo y delante de mi pareja porque me calienta, me humedece y le permite a mi pareja penetrarme mejor haciéndome tener un orgasmo mayúsculo.

Cuando me masturbo delante de mi pareja el aprende lo que mas me gusta, donde me gusta y como me gusta. Tener sexo en pareja es genial pero más genial y excitante es cuando te masturbas delante de tu pareja y ve como se va excitando hasta tener tal erección que no se puede aguantar. Animo chicas la masturbación es el mejor vehiculo que la mujer tiene para tener un orgasmo inigualable.

Ese es el mejor orgasmo. Eso arrecha a mi pareja y le hace tener una erección mayor y más duradera.

Besos y abrazos a todas.

Nuria Wetcunt Schults
P.O. Box 853
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33302-0852

 

Post a Comment

<< Home