I'm Bringing Sexy Back

A blog about human sexuality and sex in the news.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Scientists work on contraceptive treatment for men


Scientists are testing a contraceptive pill that men can take to make them infertile for one day, according to a BBC News article.

Because the pills are not dependent on hormones, researchers suggest that a man's fertility should return the following day.

I think it's wonderful that scientists are coming up with this new development. I think women have to worry about fertility a lot more then men do and I think its great that men can take some responsibility.

Scientists are also studying other methods of contraception for men such as injections, implants and patches.

Though I think it's great that scientists are studying new forms of male contraception, I think it can also be risky.

I wouldn't want my boyfriend to become infertile by trying to prevent from impregnating me.

Scientists definitely need to study the contraceptives thoroughly to insure the safety of the male reproductive system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home